Yes, we can do this in QuickBooks 2020, CrazyKZ.
We pull up the Profit and Loss report and filter all expense accounts. Then, we'll sort them by amount and that's it. Here's how:
- Go to Reports and choose Company & Financial.
- Select Profit & Loss Standard.
- Set the date range and click Customize Report.
- In the Display tab, set the Sort in to Total and select Descending order.
- Click the Filters tab.
- Choose the Account filter.
- In the Account drop list, choose expenses and other expense accounts.
- Click OK.
You can click on Memorize to save your customization. You can also click the Excel button, select Create new worksheet and then Export to save the data to Excel.
You can always reach out if you need help getting data on reports.