Available vendor credits will be shown in the credit applied column if you click on the vendor's name. Let me show you how to get around this.
- Go to +New, then Pay bills.
- Mark the box next to the vendor's name, then hover your cursor next to the Credit Applied column to see the available credits.
- Click Save.
You can also view the credits from the vendor's transaction list page. Here's how.
- Go to Expenses, then Vendors.
- In the Find a vendor or company field, type the vendor's name.
- In the Transaction List page, click the bill to open the transaction. You can also click on the Action drop-down and choose Make payment.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Bill Payment screen to see the Credits.
- Hit Save and close.
I've added screenshots at the bottom.
Please see these articles to know more about:
You can also check this link to know how to pay a bill using credit or debit card.
Feel free to leave a comment anytime if you have other questions. The Community has your back. Keep safe.