Let's get rid of your duplicate transactions. Follow the steps below on how to delete an expense.
- From the menu on the left, click on Expenses, and then choose Expenses.
- Click the No. column to sort it.
- When the Expenses populate, it toggles the numbers in ascending and descending order.
- Check for duplicates and then make sure all details are matched.
- In the View/Edit drop-down menu, select Delete.
- Click on Yes to confirm that you'd like to delete the transaction.
Now that we've removed your duplicate, if you need more information on managing your expenses, take a look at how do I track my expenses?
Please keep in touch with me here if there's anything else you need. Thanks for reaching out.