Hey there, natalie2.
I'd be happy to help you record a transfer without showing it as an income transaction. You can use the Transfer feature in QuickBooks Online to complete this process.
- Click + New in the left panel and choose Transfer.
- Under Other, select Transfer.
- From the Transfer Funds From drop-down list, select the bank account that the funds are coming out of.
- From the Transfer Funds To drop-down list, select the bank account the funds are being deposited into.
- In the Transfer Amount field, enter the amount being transferred.
- Edit the Date.
- Select Save and close.
To learn more about this process, check out this article: Transfer funds between accounts.
If you want to learn more in handling your bank transactions, see the articles below:
- Assign, categorize, edit, and add your downloaded banking transactions
- Match and categorize bank transactions in QuickBooks Online
Feel free to get back to me if you need anything else. I'd be glad to lend a hand.