here are two ways to mark a bill paid in QuickBooks Online, @pattie-absolutep.
Let me walk you through the process on how to mark it paid.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to the Expense menu in the left pane.
- Click the Pay Bills button.
- Select the checkbox on the bills you want to pay.
- Click Save.
Also, you can go to the +New icon. Here's how:
- Click the New (+).
- Select Pay Bills Online.
- Select the checkbox on the bills you want to pay, then Next.
- Review the payment info.
- If you want to make any updates, select Edit details.
- Click Submit payment to submit your scheduled payments.
If you'll want to see the Paid status just click the Filter drop-down arrow and select Paid then Apply. Click the View/Edit button to open the transaction and see the paid status.
For more information about the process, please click this article: Pay bills in Online Bill Pay.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. I'll be here to help you out.
Also, I'm adding these helpful articles on how to run and customize reports in QuickBooks: