Let me help you get started with your QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE) account, @susimeade1.
QBSE is designed for self-employed individuals to track their business-related transactions.
To add your business miles:
- Go to your Miles page.
- Click on the Add trip button at the top.
- Set the date and add the total business miles on the Distance column.
- Don’t forget to add a trip purpose.
- Click on Save.
Here’s more information about the Miles page and vehicle info settings.
Then, you can manually add those income and expense transactions:
- Go to the Transaction menu and select Add Transaction.
- Add all the necessary information.
- Select the best category that suits the transaction.
- Click Save once you’re done.
See this article for more information: Manually add transactions in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Here’s a guide that can help you: QuickBooks Self-Employed Overview.
Let me know if there’s anything that you need with your QBSE account. I’m always here to assist. Have a great rest of the day!