Good morning, @cynthia14.
I hope you're enjoying your Monday so far.
To best assist you, may I ask a couple of questions to narrow this down for you?
- Was the payment linked to the invoice when you recorded it?
- Did the customer pay via email using Merchant Services?
If you manually recorded this payment and it was linked to the invoice, I suggest clearing the cache from your browser. Web browsers collect cache (cookies) to save you time when loading repetitive data and images, which can cause similar issues such as missing payments. Below I've included the steps on how to clear the cache (depending on your browser):
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (for Mac computers)
- Safari (for iPad/iPhone)
- QuickBooks Windows App (for QuickBooks Online users)
- Microsoft Edge
You can also try this in an incognito or private window. Here's how you can open one:
- Google Chrome: Press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- Mozilla Firefox: Press Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Internet Explorer: Press Ctrl + Shift + P.
- Safari: Press Command + Shift + N.
I look forward to your reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it. Please know you can always reach out to the Community or me anytime you find you need assistance. Take care and have a good one!