Glad to have you here on the Community page, @oxymagicjerseysh.
Tracking lead sources in QuickBooks Desktop is available by entering the details as additional information in a customized field. In QuickBooks Online, you have to option to add the details under the Notes column on your customers' information and simply include the column when running a report.
To the lead of sources details:
- Click on Sales at the left pane, then select Customers.
- Tap on the customer's name from the result.
- Hit on Edit beside the New transaction section.
- On the Customer information window, go to the Notes column, then add the information from there.
- Select Save to record the changes. Repeat the steps for the rest of your customers.
To run a report with the details added:
- Click on Reports at the left pane, then select Customer Contact List on the search field.
- Go to the small gear icon beside the export icon and select the box beside Note.
- The Note column is now added with details on how your customers find you.
Post again if you have any other questions. I'm a few clicks away to help. Have a great day!