I'm happy to see you here in the Community, @swilkerson1.
Changing the message on emailed invoices can be done in just a few clicks. This can be achieved by editing the message on the default invoice template on the program's Preference.
- Go to the Edit menu at the top.
- Select on Preferences.
- Hit on the Send forms menu.
- Refer to the Company Preferences tab.
- Click on the Current Default template.
- Press on Edit.
- Change the message on the template.
- Tap on Save.
To learn more about customizing and fixing templates issues in QuickBooks Desktop, please check out these links:
- Create custom email templates in QuickBooks Desktop
- Fix custom email template issues in QuickBooks Desktop
Let me know if you need additional assistance by leaving a reply below. I'm always here to help. Thanks for coming, and take care.