No, this wasn't the solution. I phoned customer support and Michelle was great! She quickly saw (shared my screen) that when I entered a bill for product inventory, the bill posted to Sales Tax Payable. She went up the ladder and through QBO higher technical assistance, we discovered what I thought was the problem. The behind the scenes mapping was incorrect. I signed out, QBO corrected the mapping, then I signed back in and I entered a test bill. This time it posted correctly to accounts payable. I did have to delete all the bills I entered and re-enter them, but at least, they now post correctly to Accounts Payable.