Good Afternoon, @ytguo.
I hope you're having a great weekend so far. The good news is, you've reached the right place and I have the tools to help. Let me show you how to turn on the reminder email setting within your QuickBooks account.
- Open QuickBooks.
- Click the Gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Under "Your Company," choose Account and Settings.
- Select the Sales tab.
- Scroll down until you see the Reminders section and then press the Edit (Pencil) icon.
- Look over the information and make changes as needed for your business. Once done, hit Save and then Done.
The answer to your second question, if you wish to send the reminder, you'll need to do so by going to the invoice. Here's how:
- From the "home" screen, select Sales in the left-hand menu bar.
- Choose the Invoices portion.
- Locate the invoice you'd like to send a reminder to.
- Under the "Actions" column, click the drop-down arrow beside a message in blue writing.
- Pick Send reminder.
- Then you'll be able to view the reminder before you send and once done hit Send.
It's a piece of cake! To learn more about invoice reminders, look into this guide for details.
Should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. I'm always here to lend a helping hand. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!