Yes, you can choose to invoice either of the following options:
- Total of all estimate lines.
- Percentage of each line.
- Custom amount of each line.
Let me walk you through how.
- In your estimate, select Create invoice.
- A new window will prompt, choose the Custom amount of each line radio-button to manually enter the amount of the item.
- Click Percentage of each line option so QuickBooks will auto-calculate the rate of each item for you.
- Snap Create invoice.
- Hit Save and close.
I've got these awesome articles for your reference. Feel free to check the links below.
- Convert an estimate into an invoice in QuickBooks Online.
Please know that you're always welcome to swing by anytime if you have questions or concerns. The Community has your back. Take care.