Welcome to the Community, @mgyungner. I hope you're having a great week so far.
Is the Rental Agreement a PDF file or a saved image? If it's either of these, then you can upload the attachment into your Invoice with ease.
No worries, I'm here to walk you through the process:
- In the transaction window, scroll down to the bottom left-hand side. You'll see an Attachments field that you can drag/drop the attachment or you can click on Attachments to bring up your file folder.
- If you press on Show Existing, then it'll open the right-hand side drawer if you've previously uploaded the attachment. Just hit Add to bring this into your transaction.
There's also a section in your QuickBooks Online that you can upload attachments and add them to a list. I've provided the steps below on how to access this page:
- Go to the Gear icon, then Attachments.
- Drag/Drop the files or click on the Paper Clip icon on the top-left of the box.
- Once uploaded, then it'll appear in the uploaded area for your review.
- This window also has the following features:
- Batch Actions: Export and process transactions directly from this window
- Export: Click on the Batch Action drop-down menu and you'll see an option to export.
- Create Invoice or Create Expense: Click on the Batch Action drop-down menu and you'll see an option to create these transactions.
- Print: Print the list of the attachments in your file.
- Small Gear: Choose which columns are shown in this window.
- Action: You can Edit, Delete, or Create from the drop-down options in this column.
That should do it! Let me know if you have additional questions. Have a great weekend.