I'm glad to lend you a hand with matching multiple deposits to one invoice in QuickBooks, @captsanchez9.
We can match your multiple deposits to your invoice by following these steps:
- Go to the Transactions menu and select Banking.
- In the For Review tab, choose the deposits you wanted to match to the invoice.
- Click View and select the invoice you wanted to match.
- Select Match.
If you can't find a match to your invoice, you can manually search for it to your deposits. Here's how:
- Go to the For Review tab and select the deposited transaction.
- Click Find other records.
- Filter the Show, Search, From and To sections to find the invoice.
- Check the invoice and click Save.
You can only match each deposit to your invoice one at a time. Just repeat the same steps above until your deposits are matched to the said invoice.
I've also provided you additional information on adding and matching downloaded transactions: Match and categorize bank transactions in QuickBooks Online.
This will get you back on track. Keep up the great work and please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.