Thank you for providing the error message that you get when you attempt to create an invoice. This really helps us isolate the cause as to why you're getting it.
I suggest checking the Inventory asset account assigned to the product included on the invoice in question. Ensure that this account has the same currency as your home currency to avoid this message.
- Highlight the Sales tab.
- Select Products and Services.
- On the list, search for the product you want to include on the invoice.
- Click the Edit link.
- See the account set on the Inventory asset account drop-down menu.
Now you'll need to check if the income account is assigned with a foreign currency, or not.
Let me show you how:
- Highlight the Accounting tab.
- Select Chart of Accounts.
- On the search box, type in the name of the account.
- Click the down arrow beside the Run report link, then tap Edit.
- If it's a foreign currency, change the inventory asset account that has the same currency as your home currency.
In case it isn't, you can follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Open your browser's private window. This disables cache, which is the common cause of unexpected behaviors.
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Microsoft Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
- If that works, go back to your regular browser and clear its cache.
- If the issue persists, open an alternative browser available for you.
In case you encounter situations like this in the future, you can refer to this article: Troubleshooting browser problems. Here you'll find troubleshooting steps that are specific for each supported browser.
Do you need anything else? Place a comment below, and I'll be sure to get back to you.