You'll want to create a bill to your vendor and categorize the transaction as an expense.
- Click + New.
- Select Bill.
- From the Vendor dropdown menu, select a vendor.
- From the Terms dropdown menu, select your preferred bill's term.
- Fill out these fields:
- Bill date: When does the bill created, entered, or received.
- Due date: When you must pay your vendor.
- Bill no.: What number or reference distinguishes this bill from the same vendor.
- Enter the other needed information in Category details.
- Click Save and close.
Here's an article for more information and detailed steps: Enter and Pay Bills.
Once done, you can run and customize a vendor report in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Please check this article on how you want your report to show: Customize Reports in QuickBooks Online.
If you have any other questions, please get back to this thread. I'll always make sure to help you.