Missing data on reports are mostly cost be data damage. We got tools to fix issues about data damaged, and I’ll share the details to run them.
Before we start, please update your QuickBooks to make sure we got the latest product components.
- Click on Help and choose Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click the Update Now button.
- Choose Get Updates. Or, you can put a checkmark on the Reset Update checkbox first before clicking on Get Updates.
- When the download finishes, restart QuickBooks.
- When prompted, accept the option to install the new release.
After the update, you can run the Verify and Rebuild data utilities. The Verify utility checks for damaged data and the Rebuild utility fixes it.
After running the tools, you can pull up the report again. Please be sure to adjust the date accordingly. You can also customize your report or click on Memorize after so you won’t have to customize it again when you need it.
I'm just around if you have additional questions in mind.