Welcome, @jboehmer. Glad to have you here.
Let's check your customer's profile to make sure both the invoices and payments are under their profile. Here's how:
- On the left menu, choose Sales, then Customers.
- Find the customer associated with one of the invoices showing unpaid, then click their name to open their profile.
- Using the Transaction List tab in their profile, look for payments that have a status of Unapplied.
If you're able to find a payment that isn't associated with an invoice and should be, here's how you can link it:
- Click on the payment to open it.
- Under the Outstanding Transactions section, tick the checkbox next to the invoices the payment applies to.
- Click Save and close.
That's it! For more information on receiving payments, I recommend checking out: Record invoice payments in QuickBooks Online
Keep me up-to-date here by using the Reply option below. I'm here to ensure your continued success. Have a good one!