Hi there, @cqhuynh.
Let's ensure you’re using the correct listing name of your credit union account to transfer your financial information to QuickBooks.
- Go to Banking from the left menu.
- Select Add Account.
- Use either the bank name or URL in the Search box.
- Search for your financial institution and choose it from the list.
- Select the link for your bank's website to open the bank's website.
- Make sure you can access your account through this site by verifying that you can see your account information without any errors.
- If you access the account successfully, log out of the financial institution's website. Then, continue to add the account in the program.
However, if you're still unable to find your bank after performing the steps above, you can request support for your bank. Let me guide you on how.
- Repeat the first three steps above.
- Click Request support for your bank.
- Enter your Bank web address (URL) in the field provided.
- Choose Request.
In case you want to complete your work, I'd recommend downloading transactions from your bank's website and upload them to QBO. Here are the two options you can perform:
I'll be right here to help if you need further assistance. Have a good day.