Welcome to the Community, jack-hartley.
I'm here to help you look for your credit card charges in QuickBooks Online. You might want to check and review the Audit Log then filter the view to show all the transactions entered under the credit card account and verify if there are transactions that were deleted.
- Click the Gear icon at the upper right corner and choose Audit Log.
- Click Filter.
- Select Transactions choose the Credit Card account.
- Hit Apply.
If the transactions were deleted, you'll need to recreate those charges. Here's how:
- Go to the Plus icon at the top.
- Under the Vendors section, click Expense.
- Choose a payee and select a Credit Card on the Bank/Credit account.
- Fill out the necessary information in the Account details.
- Click Save and close.
To know more about the audit log feature, check out this article: Use the audit log in QuickBooks Online.
However, if there are no deleted transactions, I'd suggest getting in touch with our QuickBooks Online Support to have this investigated.
Please feel free to reach back out if you have further questions about credit card transactions in QuickBooks Online, I’d be happy to answer it for you. Have a great day!