QuickBooks Team

Reports and accounting

Thanks for joining on this thread, @beckyv.

I appreciate you sharing with us the result of the troubleshooting steps. Let’s try another one, so you can open invoices seamlessly.

This type of problem can happen when the pop-up windows are being blocked. Configuring the settings of your browser will help you get back up and running again.

The process differs which one you’re currently using. For Google Chrome, check out the steps below.

1. Click the three-dot icon in the upper left to select Settings.
    pop.png
  2. This will open another page where you can click the Advanced link.
    pop1.png
  3. Under Privacy and security, choose Site settings to select Pop-ups and redirects.
    pop2.png
  4. Another page will show up where you can toggle the Allowed slider.
    pop4.png
  5. If you want to keep the pop-ups blocked, add an exception for QuickBooks Online.
  6. Click the Add button and then key in qbo.intuit.com.
  7. Tap the Add menu to keep the changes.

For other browsers, the following guide provides an overview of how to update the set up: Why doesn't anything happen when I select a button or link?

I also suggest running the Health Checkup tool to identify any issues with the browser.

For future reference, check out the Troubleshooting browser problems guide. It provides an overview of the steps on how to fix unexpected behavior when using QBO.

Reach out to me if you have any other concerns or questions. Please know I’m always ready to answer them for you. Have a good one.