Good day, finance81.
In QuickBooks Online, we have the Profit and Loss by Customer. This report will display your income, expenses, and net income (profit or loss) by customer.or project.
To run and customize the report, here's how:
- Go to Reports on the left panel.
- Type Profit and Loss by Customer in the search field.
- Click the Customize button.
- Select the Report period and click the Filter drop-down.
- Choose the customer or project from the Customer drop-down menu.
- Hit the Run report button.
The following article includes a video tutorial on how to customize reports in QuickBooks Online. To know what reports are available in your QuickBooks Online plan, you can check it out here: Reports included in your QuickBooks Online subscription.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need anything else. I'm here to help you some more. Take care.