I’m glad you mad it here, Ceasar66.
In QuickBooks Desktop, you can take advantage of the Custom Report feature were you can customize the information you want to show in the report. In your case, you can choose to filter the Account drop-down to show All accounts.
Here are the steps on how to run this:
- Go to Reports.
- Click Custom Reports.
- Choose Transaction Detail.
- Click the Customize Report button.
- In the Display tab, check the Num and other information you want to include in the report.
- In the Filters tab, choose All accounts from the Account drop-down.
- Click OK to save changes.
- You can click on the Excel button to export the report.
I’ve attached a sample screenshot for your visual guide on how the report will look like:
Learn more about customizing reports in QuickBooks Desktop through this article: Customize reports in QuickBooks Desktop.
As always, you can reach back to me if you have other questions. I'm always happy to assist. You take care and have a great day ahead!