Let me help you with your concern @Susan B.
You can do a "special reconciliation" to check your already reconciled accounts.
- Go to the Banking menu then choose Reconcile.
- Choose the bank account with the transactions you need to reconcile.
- Enter the date for an "off-cycle reconciliation" in the Date of the Statement.
- In the Ending Balance field, input the balance of your last successful reconciliation then chose Continue.
- Check off the transactions you are fixing and re-reconciling in the Reconcile window, and make sure that the Difference is $0.00.
- When everything is okay, select Reconcile Now.
You can visit our QuickBooks Help website for articles that you can refer for further use: QuickBooks Support.
Please get back to us if you have additional queries. Were here to help. Take care and keep safe always.