Content Leader

Reports and accounting

Hello and welcome to the Community, @Aubree W.

I've got some steps that are sure to get the QuickBooks Online (QBO) Webpage displaying properly on your computer. It's possible these dashboard modules are malfunctioning due to outdated cache files in both of your browsers. These files are stored so you don't have to download repetitive information each time you load QBO, ultimately saving you time. You can verify this by loading QuickBooks Online in a private browsing window using the following steps:

Load QBO in a Private Browsing Window

1. From within Chrome or Internet Explorer, press the corresponding keyboard shortcut:
    Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+N
    Internet Explorer: Ctrl+Shift+P
  2. In the new window that opens, navigate to QuickBooks Online and sign in.
  3. Verify that the Dashboard modules and all other necessary pages are loading correctly.

The private browsing window prevents websites from storing any of those cached files that are known to cause display issues. If loading QuickBooks like this resolves the issue, you can clear these files to repair the page in your regular, non-private window. Check out the instructions below to get started:

Clearing Cache in Google Chrome

1. From within Chrome, click the More menu (⋮) in the top-right, select More Tools > Clear browsing data.
  2. Make sure the Time Range reads All Time and that only Cached images and files is checked.
  3. Click Clear data.

Clearing Cache in Internet Explorer

1. Click the Tools menu (Gear icon ⚙) in the top-right and select General.
  2. Under Browsing history, select Delete.
  3. Check the Temporary Internet files box and click Delete.

Doing this will force QuickBooks to load a fresh copy of everything displayed on the page. We also offer a detailed guide on Deleting or disabling cache and temporary internet files for your convenience. Please keep me posted here on your progress getting those pages to display properly, I want to make sure you're taken care of. Thanks for bringing this question to the Community, I'll be watching for your response.