Hi there, @MohamedRashid.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Yes, you're doing it correctly. After recreate the transaction, we can go back to your register and change it's status to Reconciled (R) manually. You can use this article for the detailed steps: How to undo and remove transactions from reconciliations in QuickBooks Online.
You can also review the Audit Log to see the details and recreate it manually. Here's how:
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner and tap Audit Log.
- Look for the deleted transaction and click View.
- Press the arrow on when it was created and deleted.
- Take note of the transaction details.
- Recreate the transaction manually by clicking the Create menu (+).
Stay in touch if you have additional questions about this. I'm always around in the Community to help you out.