It's nice to see you again, @w3developing.
I'm here to get you moving in the right direction towards reconciling your account. It seems like the product you're using is QuickBooks Online.
Based on the scenario you provided, you may have deleted a transaction that has already been cleared and reconciled. Once you void, modify or delete a previously reconciled transaction, this will create a discrepancy on your beginning balance.
You'll need to review all the transactions thoroughly. If you accidentally deleted a reconciled transaction, you can manually change its status on the register.
- Go to the Accounting menu. Then select Chart of Accounts.
- Find the account and select View register.
- Select the transaction you want to reconcile.
- Review the check column. Select the box and keep clicking it until the box shows R.
- Select Save. Then close your register.
I'd also suggest reaching out to your accountant for advice to ensure you're on the right track.
Should you need anything else in the meantime, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below. My door is always open to you.