Thanks for choosing QuickBooks, esw3.
You can change it in your Chart of Accounts in QuickBooks Online (QBO). Let me guide you with the steps.
- Click Accounting on the left navigation panel and choose Chart of Accounts.
- Click the drop-down in the ACTION column for the account and choose Edit.
- Enter the desired information in the Name field.
- Click Save and Close.
You'll want to refer to the following articles for additional insight:
- Edit Your Chart of Accounts
- Understanding the Chart of Accounts
For future reference, you can run reports in QuicBooks Online (QBO) to show the information you need: Run Reports In QBO.
Please touch base with us if you need further information. I'll always be around to help.