In QuickBooks Online, mailing a check is unavailable. Though, you can create and print it.
- Click the Plus icon (+) located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Vendors, click Check.
- Choose the Payee from the drop-down list.
- Specify the Bank Account where the money will be withdrawn.
- Complete the check fields. (Note: The Memo field is optional. Text you enter in the Memo field appears in the register (or account history), on printed checks, and on reports that include this check.)
- Check the Print later box if you want to print the check.
- Click Save and close or Save and new.
Please let me know if there's anything else you need help with QuickBooks. Thanks.
In QuickBooks Online, mailing a check is unavailable.
According to this Intuit page it IS available for an extra fee of $1.99 per check, when you activate the QBO Bill Pay app
It musts be that checks are mailed not just printed: