Yes, we can edit the estimate template and adjust the column widths. Here's how to do it:
- Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner and select Custom form styles.
- Look for the estimate template and click Edit.
- Go to the Content tab and select the second blurred section.
- Go to the COLUMNS section and click EDIT LABELS AND WIDTHS.
- Adjust the column widths and select Done.
You can also use this link for reference: Customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online.
You might also want to try importing your own template in QuickBooks Online. You can browse this article for more information:Import custom form styles for invoices or estimates.
Let us know if you need anything else so we can further assist you. Have a great day!