There are different ways on how we can record invoice payments, thecleaner530-gm.
If your customer paid the invoice at the time of the sale, you can create a Sales Receipt.
If you're using QuickBooks Payments, all we have to do is create a Bank Deposit to transfer the transactions into your bank. Here's how:
- Click the + New button.
- Under OTHER, select Bank deposit.
- Choose an account,
- Fill in the Add funds to this deposit field.
- Click either Save and close or Save and new.
Afterward, we'll have to match those deposits. Here are articles that have detailed information:
- Add and match downloaded banking transactions
- How to account for Bank Fees when matching transactions in Bank Feed
I'm always around if you need help. Keep safe!