Hi there, @activeg2014.
There are several reports available in QuickBooks Online that allows you to view all the purchase orders. Among these are the following:
- Open Purchase Order List - This report shows PO's grouped by vendor.
- Open Purchase Order Detail - This report shows PO's grouped and its details including total, received, and balance quantities and amounts.
- Transaction List by Vendor - This report shows all transactions grouped by vendor. You can customize this report to show only specific transactions like Purchase Order.
Here's how to run a report:
- Go to Reports.
- Under Expenses and vendors, choose your preferred report (Open Purchase Order List, Open Purchase Order Detail, or Transaction List by Vendor).
- Filter the dates and other information by clicking the Customize button.
- Hit Run report.
Also, got these articles to learn more about managing reports in QuickBooks Online:
If you have other questions, just let me know. I'm always happy to assist you further. Have a great day ahead.