Let me walk you through how you can change from USD to Euro on your invoice, @Donl.
Before proceeding with the steps, always remember that this is recommended if you have multiple foreign investors since the Multicurrency feature cannot be turned Off once you turn it On.
Here's how to turn on the Multicurrency feature.:
- Log in to your QuickBooks Online, then go to the Gear icon.
- Under Your company column, select Accounts and settings.
- On the Accounts and setting page, click on Advanced.
- Click the Currency to turn on Multicurrency.
- Once done click Save.
Add a new customer and set the currency to Euro. Here's how:
- On the left navigation pane, click New, then select Invoice.
- On the Customer dropdown, click on Add new.
- Enter your customer's name and choose the currency under the Currency dropdown.
QuickBooks Online gives you the tools to create attractive, professional-looking invoices, estimates, and sales receipts. Check this article on how to customize your sales forms: Customise invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online.
I'll be very much willing to assist you further if you have additional questions with multicurrency. Have a great day.