I can share some tips on how to set up the kind of access that you'd like, @bcotebcs.
You can create a new role and set it to only Invoices and Estimates. Here's how:
- Go to Gear icon (⚙) and click on Manage Users.
- Select the Roles tab and then choose Add role.
- Click the checkbox for Invoices and Estimates. Hit Next once done.
- Set a role name and description, then click on Save.
Once done, you can now assign this role to your employees:
- Go to the Users tab from your Manage users page and select Add user.
- Click on Custom role and choose the role that you've created. Hit Next.
- Enter the user’s name and email address, then select Save.
The user you add can only create invoices and estimates. Check this article for more information: Add and manage custom roles in QuickBooks Online Advanced.
Also, here are the user types and user permissions in QuickBooks Online.
Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you in managing your user roles. I'm always here to help. Have a wonderful day!