I can help you turn off the Reminders feature, tafi9.
It's possible that the Reminders setting was turned on that's why the system automatically email your customers that their invoices are due. We can also check if there are any recurring reminder templates that were created.
I'll show you how to check your settings:
- Log in to QuickBooks Online.
- Go to the Gear icon and select Account and settings.
- From the left menu, select Sales.
- Scroll down until you'll see the Reminders section.
- Toggle to turn off the settings.
- Click Save and then Done.
To check your recurring reminder templates, here' how:
- At the upper-right, click the Gear icon.
- Click Recurring transactions.
- Look for the Reminder type.
- Click the drop-down arrow under the ACTION column.
- Select Delete or Pause.
- Confirm the action.
You can check out these articles that will help you manage your invoices:
Keep me posted if you have other questions. Take care!