It's my pleasure to assist you today, carigaud-yahoo-c.
You can create a custom invoice template for the payment information. I'll walk you through the steps:
- Click the Gear icon.
- Under Your Company, click Custom Form Styles.
- To create a new template, click the New Style button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Invoice.
- Go to the Content tab to customize the header, body, and footer of the invoice template. You can add a Custom field for payment information.
- Click Done when finished.
For additional reference, you can read through this guide on how to customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts.
To test it out, you can try applying the template to your invoice. I'd be happy to walk you through how:
- Open an invoice.
- Click Customize.
- Choose a template.
- Fill in the necessary information and click Save and close.
Be sure to drop me a reply if you have additional questions. I'd be more than happy to help. Stay safe and have a good one.