Thanks for dropping by the Community,tricitiest3.
QuickBooks will send invoices to customers when they’re set up as recurring transactions or as workflows. Let’s open the Recurring Transactions page to check it.
- Tap the Gear icon at the top and choose Recurring Transactions under Lists.
- On the Recurring Transactions page, look for the invoices you’re working on and open them one at a time.
- Go to the Action column and hit the Edit link to view the transaction details.
- On the Recurring Invoice page, navigate to the Options section and check if the box for Automatically send emails is selected.
- Unmark the box for Automatically send emails is selected if you don't want QuickBooks to automatically send the entries.
- Click Save template to keep the changes.
If you’ve created a workflow for invoices, configure the settings to prevent this from happening again. For detailed instructions, perform Step 3 in this article: Use workflows in QuickBooks Online Advanced to send reminders.
However, if your invoices are not set up to any of the mentioned above, open the Audit Log Report to trace who made some changes to your account.
- Go to the Gear icon at the top of your company to choose the Audit Log.
- Click on the drop-down for Filter to sort the data.
- In the Events section, make sure to select the Show All Events option and press the Apply button.
- Hit the View link to check who modified the entries.
Check out these articles for additional resources.
Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything you need. I’m always here to help. Have a great rest of the day.