Hello there, PKViau,
Are you trying to integrate QuickBooks Online with Accounting Link? If so, you'll want to ask them directly what offers they have for this integration.
Furthermore, you can create customer statements in QB Online. Here's how:
- Click Sales on the left pane.
- Select the Customers tab.
- Select the checkboxes for the customer or customers you want to make statements for.
- In the Batch actions dropdown, select Create statements.
- In the Statement Type dropdown, select the type of statement you'd like to create.
- Balance Forward: A list of invoices and payments with balance for the date range selected
- Open Item: A list of open, unpaid invoices from the last 365 days
- Transaction Statement: A list of transactions between the selected dates
- Fill in the date fields and click Apply.
- Click Save and close.
For complete details, you can open this article: Create And View Customer Statement.
You can always leave a reply if you have other questions.