It's a pleasure to see you here, @kohort44. I'm here to help you get that pdf attached to your invoice email right away.
You may have turned off the PDF Attachment option from the Accounts and Settings page. The steps below will ensure your success in activating that setting:
- Navigate to the Gear icon and choose Accounts and settings.
- Select the Sales tab.
- Click the Edit icon next to the Online delivery section.
- Mark the PDF Attached checkbox.
- Select Save and Done.
These instructions are available from our guide on emailing and customizing sales forms. It also covers the different available email options.
I'm also adding these articles that I'm sure you'll find helpful in managing your sales forms:
- Add, customize, or remove logos on sales forms
- Customize invoices, estimates, and sales receipts in QuickBooks Online
Should you need a hand with customizing your sales forms, please let us know in the comment section. We're always here to help. Have a wonderful day.