Ideally, these reports should match, TH-GFL.
There might be data damage that's causing the difference. Let's use the Rebuild Data tool that can resolve minor and common data issues. Here's how:
- Go to the File menu, then click Utilities.
- Select Rebuild Data.
- Click OK, then follow the onscreen steps to save a backup.
- Let the tool repair your file. It may take some time. QuickBooks may seem stuck, but as long as you can move your mouse, the tool is working.
- When the tool finishes, select OK.
- Go to the File menu. Then hover over Utilities and select Verify Data.
- Let the tool check your file for data issues.
If QuickBooks doesn't find any problems, select OK. If QuickBooks finds an issue with your company file, select Rebuild Now.
If the same error persists, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Desktop support. They can check your account and work remotely to see the error you're getting.
- Click Help at the top menu and select QuickBooks Desktop Help.
- In the Have a Question? window, enter a topic.
- Click Contact us.
- Hit the Start Messaging button.
I'm also adding these articles you can read more about managing reports in QuickBooks Desktop:
Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.