Hey there, @williamgibler.
It's possible that the customer's screen is zoomed in. To quickly zoom out to any part of the screen, simply press and hold the CTRL key, and then press - (minus sign).You'll want to send a copy of your customer's invoice to your email to verify the email content.
- Navigate to the Sales menu and select Invoices.
- Locate the invoice.
- Under the Action column, select Send from the drop-down menu.
- Check the Send me a copy box.
- Click Send.
Doing this will allows you to see how the invoice looks like. You can also email more than one invoice at the same time. Check out this article for more details: Email or print multiple invoices.
Should you prefer to speak with someone over the phone, the steps below will help you get in touch with our Phone and Chat Support Teams:
- Click the (?) Help icon in the upper right-hand corner of the Dashboard.
- Select Talk to a Human.
- Enter a short description of your concern and press Enter.
- Click I still need a human.
- Select Contact Us to connect with our live support.
- Choose Send a message or Get a callback.
These instructions are also available from our guide on contacting QuickBooks Online Support for your convenience.
Please keep me posted below on your progress with this email invoice issue. I want to make sure everything is taken care of.