Good Morning, @janet45.
I'm here to help. Don't worry. I can provide you with some details and steps on how to resolve this problem with direct deposit checks going to paperchecks.
There are two reasons as to why you're not able to delete those paperchecks that were meant to be direct deposit:
- The subscription was canceled on the same day the DD was supposed to run.
- The paperchecks came to us, and if you try to delete or void them, it could potentially mess with your payroll summary report and taxes.
Since these are the reasons above, I recommend contacting our Payroll Support Team. They have to tools to walk you through some additional steps to fix this problem as soon as possible.
- Go to the Help icon.
- Click the Contact Us button.
- Give a brief description and hit Let's Talk.
- Scroll down and choose to Get a callback.
If you tap the Help icon and it brings you to a QB Assistant, enter your question there. In the end, you can still speak with someone by typing in Request a Callback.
After getting in touch with support, you should be able to get back to running your business. Let me know how it goes. I'm only a comment away if you need me. Wishing you and your business continued success!