Thanks for contacting us about your payments preference, @useraccounting6,
You can turn off the Bank Transfer option in the Accounts and Settings page. Here are the steps to do that:
- Click the Gear icon and choose Accounts and Settings.
- Choose the Sales menu then tap the Invoice payments section.
- Remove the check mark for Accept ACH.
- Hit Save and then Done.
Once it is disabled in the settings, the option for Bank transfer will have an OFF tag. This means, when you send an invoice, only the Cards option will be shown to customers. See this invoice view:
When a customer pay the invoice online:
I'll be adding some related links to help your way around QuickBooks:
- Create and pay invoices in QuickBooks Online
- Get paid faster with QuickBooks invoicing
- Get Started with QBO
- QBO Video Tutorials
Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to guide you with your tasks in QBO. Have a good day!