We have two options to get all your clients' email addresses so you can send a marketing email, @pthreads10.
First, you can filter the Customers tab by selecting the Email box as one of the columns. Let me show you how:
- Go to the Sales menu.
- Choose the Customers tab.
- Click the Settings menu beside the Export icon.
- Tick the box beside Email.
The second option is to run the Customer Contact List report. Here's how:
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account.
- Choose the Reports menu.
- In the Find report by name field, search for Customer Contact List.
- Click the Customize button if you want to add some filter.
- Once done, select Run report.
Either of the two options, you can get the customer's email addresses so you can manually send them marketing information one by one.
For future reference, feel free to check out this article: Email and customize sales form. This can guide you on how to add filters, attach files, and email sales forms to your customer within QuickBooks Online.
Know that I'm always here to assist you if you need further assistance in managing sales transactions in QuickBooks. Have a pleasant day ahead.