Hello there, montoya-kathryn. Thanks for getting back to us.
As long as you opened the invoice, you should be able to see the Customize option at the upper-right corner of the invoice. If you haven't tried logging in to a private widow, we can try following the steps above using this mode. Here's how:
- Refresh your browser by clicking the Reload icon or pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- If the same thing happens, use these shortcut keys to log in a private browser:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Microsoft Edge: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Firefox: Ctrl + Shift + P
- Safari: Command + Shift + N
If it works fine, we can clear the cache of your regular browser. This helps remove any browser-related issues and refresh your browser's settings.
Aside from that, you can use other compatible browsers in QuickBooks Online:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- For Safari, make sure to use the latest one.
You may want to check these articles to learn more about categorizing transactions:
- Learn how to categorize the transactions you download from your bank or enter into QuickBooks.
- Manually add transactions in QuickBooks Self-Employed.
Let me know if you have other questions. Take care always.