There are two reasons why your transactions are in reverse. Let me share them with you and help you sort out your CSV file.
First, you have both negative and positive amounts in one column. Second, the payments and deposits are mapped incorrectly.
If If you've uploaded the files with the amounts in one column, you need to switch it to 2 columns. This way, your transactions will be divided into debits and credits.
If you're using four columns in the CSV Files, I suggest you make sure that when you upload them, payments are map under Credit, and deposits are under Debit.
For tips on uploading CSV files, here's a link: How to Import Bank Transactions Using Excel CSV Files?
If you have other questions, please comment below. I'll be happy to assist you. Happy Holidays.
Thanks for reaching out to the Community, @Our Place Yoga.
I’m here to lend a hand in removing incorrectly uploaded transactions in QuickBooks Online.
There are two ways to delete transactions depending on where they are located in QBO.
If the transactions are still showing in the for Review tab, follow the steps below to delete them:
1. Go to Banking from the left navigation tab.
2. In the For Review tab, select the transactions.
3. Click on Batch actions, then choose Exclude Selected.
4. Under the Excluded tab, check the boxes for all of the transactions you want to delete.
5. Hit the drop-down for Batch actions and click Delete.
To delete accepted and matched transactions, here’s how:
1. Go to the Banking from the left navigation tab.
2. From the In QuickBooks(Reviewed) tab, select the transactions and click Undo to move them to the For Review tab.
3. Under the For Review tab, select the transactions and click on Batch actions, then Exclude selected.
4. Check the boxes of these transactions in the Excluded tab.
5. Click on the Batch actions drop-down and select Delete.
Check out the following articles for your reference:
• How to unmatch and delete downloaded transactions?
• How to exclude downloaded bank transactions?
That should get you pointed in the right direction. Post again in the Community if you need further assistance with your bank transactions, I’ll be more than happy to help. Thanks for dropping by and take care!