Let's get your data in sync, jennifereid-gmai.
There are different possible reasons why your data is not accurate when using the mobile app. It could be that:
- the application and mobile OS is outdated.
- cache is piled up on the mobile app.
- there is a server issue.
I'd recommend updating the mobile application and the mobile operating system. Aside from that, you can clear the app's cache through your mobile settings.
Then, you can log in to your QBSE mobile app and compare the data to the one you have on your browser.
- Log in to your QBSE account using the mobile app.
- Log in to your QBSE account using a desktop browser.
- Compare the data between the mobile app and the desktop browser.
If you still have an inaccurate data, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Team. They can review your account and provide additional details on how to correct the information.
You can always get back to us so we can further assist you.