QuickBooks Team

Reports and accounting

I value your feedback and understand the possible effects this issue could bring to your customers, @SuzieQ11.

Allow me to step in for a moment and share with you some updates about the current investigation with invoice reminders.

The INV-51047 is still open, and our engineers are now trying to figure out the possible reason for this behavior to get a fix as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can temporarily turn off the Automatic invoice reminder feature for QuickBooks not to send reminders automatically as suggested by Mark_R above.

If you wish to send reminders to your customers manually, you can follow these steps:

1. Open your QuickBooks Online account, then select Invoices from the Sales tab.
  2. Pick the invoice/s from the lists, then tap on Send reminder under Batch actions.

I also recommend getting in touch with our Support Team to stay current with the latest updates of this investigation.

Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any other questions. I'm more than happy to help. Have a great day!