I hear your sentiments, @samanthachenevic.
Let me make it up to you by making sure you can manage your invoices in QuickBooks.
First, there isn't a need to upgrade your subscription to resolve the issue you're getting. I've got the needed fixes to get you back up and running.
To start, let's ensure to turn off the auto-invoice reminders feature on the Account and Settings page. Let me guide you how:
- Select the Gear icon at the top.
- Choose Account and Settings under the Your Company section.
- Select Sales, and then go to the Reminders section.
- Tap the Automatic Invoice reminders radio button.
- Click Save, and then Done.
Then, let's use the Audit Log to check if someone has sent the said invoices. To do that:
- Click the Gear icon, and then select Audit Log.
- From the Filter drop-down, choose the User, Date, or Events filter to narrow the results.
- Select the needed filters.
- Click Apply, and then review the info shown.
If these were sent by the System Administration, then we have an ongoing investigation about it (INV-51047). Our product engineers are aware of this and are actively working on a fix.
Meanwhile, I recommend contacting our support team. This way, they can add you to the affected users list and notify you through email once the fix is available. If you have the old Help menu, you can follow the steps given by my peer @ReymondO above.
If not, then the following are the steps to follow:
- Click the (?) Help icon, and then choose the Talk to a human option.
- When asked by the bot, type "Affected by report issue. Reference number: INV-51047."
- Select I still need a human, and then proceed with Contact us.
- Click Let’s talk, and then choose either Get a call or Start messaging.
Also, please check our support hours guide to ensure they can assist you on time.
Once everything's okay, you can begin entering your customer payments to keep your records correct and up-to-date.
Thanks for your patience while working on this. Feel free to comment back if you have more questions about managing your invoices in QuickBooks. I'll be here to help.