Yes, you can import your QuickBooks data, @covenantcarpentr.
Let's first login to your trial subscription and export your data. I can walk you through how to do it.
Here's how to export the data:
- Go to the Gear icon,.
- Choose Export.
- Select which data you'd like to export.
- Click on the Export to Excel button.
Now, you can import each of the downloaded files to our account, one by one. Here's how:
- Click on the Gear icon at the upper right.
- Choose Import Data.
- Select the type of data that you'd like to import.
- Click Browse to select a file.
- Hit on the Next button until finished.
You can read through these articles for the more detailed instruction in managing syncing your QuickBooks data:
Always feel free to leave a comment below if you have other questions about managing your QuickBooks data. Just click the Reply button. Have a wonderful day!